Grace received her Bachelor's degree in English from Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas, in 2010. Grace then spent one year traveling Southeast Asia, including India and Thailand, where she taught English to Burmese refugees. In May 2014, Grace earned her Doctor of Jurisprudence from South Texas College of Law. While in law school, Grace was an active advocate of South Texas' nationally ranked mock trial and moot court program under Dean T. Gerald Treece. She competed in multiple mock trial and moot court tournaments each semester and was named South Texas Trial Academy's Best Advocate and First Place Team for two consecutive years. She also served as the Vice Chair of the Board of Advocates, was admitted into The Order of Barristers, and was awarded an Advocacy Scholarship. In her spare time, Grace currently serves as a coach for the law school's mock trial program.
Prior to joining Clark, Love & Hutson, Grace clerked for the Honorable Roy L. Moore of the 245th Family Court in Harris County and Abraham Watkins, a Houston based plaintiff personal injury firm.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Medical Device Litigation
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas - 2014
- Honors: The Order of Barristers
- Honors: Dean’s Honor List
- Honors: South Texas Trial Academy, Best Advocate, First Place Team
- Honors: Vice Chair of the Board of Advocates
- Honors: Member, Nationally Ranked Moot Court and Mock Trial program under Dean T. Gerald Treece
- Honors: Advocacy Scholarship
- Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas - 2010
- Honors: National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: English