Jennifer Black joined Clark, Love & Hutson in 2011. Jennifer’s practice is focused on mass tort pharmaceutical litigation. She currently serves on the firm’s multi-district and complex litigation trial dockets with an emphasis on products liability.
Jennifer received her bachelor’s degree in Spanish and Political Science from Emory University in Atlanta, and her Juris Doctorate degree from the University Of Miami School Of Law. While in law school, Jennifer gained experience clerking for a domestic violence judge in Miami-Dade County.
Jennifer is a member of the Houston Young Lawyer’s Association and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, and is also a member of the American Bar Association. Jennifer is admitted to practice in the State of Texas and the State of Florida.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Miami University School of Law
- Emory University
- B.A. - 2004
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Spanish
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Houston Young Lawyer's Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Judge Deborah White -Labora in the Domestic Violence Division, 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida, Intern