Lauren Schultz joined Clark, Love & Hutson in April 2015. Her practice is focused on mass tort medical device litigation. She serves on the firm’s multi-district and complex litigation trial dockets with an emphasis on products liability.
Lauren received her Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Plan II Honors from The University of Texas at Austin in 2006. She then earned her Juris Doctor from Baylor Law School in 2012. During law school, Lauren was admitted to the Order of the Barristers for excellence in oral advocacy, and she interned for Judge Walter Smith, Jr. in the Federal District Court for the Western District of Texas – Waco Division.
Lauren is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Houston Bar Association, and Texas Young Lawyer’s Association. She is admitted to practice in the State of Texas and the State of Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Device Litigation
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- The University of Texas at Austin
- BA, English & Plan II Honors
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyer’s Association
Past Employment Positions
- Federal District Court for the Western District of Texas - Waco Division, Intern
- 133rd Civil District Court- Harris County, Intern
- McIver Brown Law Firm, Litigation Associate
- Edison, McDowell & Hetherington, Attorney