The Nationally Recognized Plaintiffs Litigation
The Nationally Recognized Plaintiffs Litigation Law Firm
Whitney Larkin joined Clark, Love & Hutson in 2015. Her practice is focused on mass tort litigation, with an emphasis in pharmaceutical and medical device litigation.
Whitney graduated, cum laude, from the University of Houston with a Bachelor of Arts. She received her Juris Doctor from the University of Houston Law Center. In law school, Whitney served on the editorial boards of several organizations and received a Dean's Writing Award for her comment that was published in the Houston Journal of Health Law and Policy. She was also active in the law school's immigration clinic, where she represented and obtained asylum for three of her clients. After law school, Whitney served as a judicial law clerk to United States Magistrate Judge Diana Song Quiroga in the Southern District of Texas-Laredo Division.
Whitney is admitted to practice in the State of Texas and Southern District of Texas.
Areas of Practice
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Products Liability
- Texas, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2014
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: Dean's Writing Award, For comment in Houston Journal of Health Law and Policy
- Honors: Law School's Immigration Clinic
- University of Houston
- B.A. - 2008
- Honors: cum laude
- Discriminatory Policy: Denying Gay Men the Opportunity to Donate Blood, 11 Hous. J. Health L. & Pol'y 121, 2011
Past Employment Positions
- United States Magistrate Judge Diana Song Quiroga in the Southern District of Texas-Laredo Division, Judicial Law Clerk