The Nationally Recognized Plaintiffs Litigation
The Nationally Recognized Plaintiffs Litigation Law Firm
The Essential Traits Of Effective Litigators
If you have been hurt or are in deep pain as a result of the negligence of another individual or company, you need a firm that is equipped with the necessary experience, tenacity and skill to get results.
Personal injury cases are about more than getting retribution for your pain. After an injury, you face overwhelming financial stress in the form of lost wages and other expenses. Personal injury litigation holds responsible parties accountable for the pain they have caused and provides you a means to manage your medical condition, including pain and suffering.
How To Choose A Litigation Attorney
It is important that the law firm you choose to represent your interests possesses the skill, experience and resources that will get results. At Clark, Love & Hutson, PLLC we believe the characteristics of a successful litigation law firm include:
- Preparation. Verdicts and settlements are achieved through detailed investigation. Our lawyers painstakingly investigate each matter to streamline data, records and evidence to achieve a successful result in trial.
- A large network of experts. We work with a carefully chosen network of professionals across a broad range of industries. We build our cases on expert opinion. The breadth of our network allows us to take on all forms of personal injury cases.
- The resources to take on large corporations. Litigation can be a long and drawn-out process. Without significant financial backing and legal skill, many cases settle too soon for far less or are withdrawn. At Clark, Love & Hutson, PLLC we are backed by the resources and personnel required to follow the case through to a successful outcome for our clients.
- Experience. For more than 15 years, we have remained a trial firm. Many law firms shy away from taking a case to court, unsure of how the case will turn out. We are confident of our trial experience and ability to get results. We are in the courtroom on a routine basis, trying cases and winning verdicts for our clients.
- Cost-effective representation. We take all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. The client only pays a fee if a successful verdict or settlement is reached.
We Provide Personalized Attention
While we are based in Houston, Texas, our firm files cases on behalf of individual clients throughout the U.S. This allows us to provide personalized and customized attention to our clients and to win compensation for the individual, specifically representing his or her needs.